How to join
To join the Dexter Cattle Society NZ Inc, please complete the Online Membership Application Form below, or download and print the paper form which follows it.
The membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June.
Renewals are due 1st of July.
- Full $40: includes breeding (with Herd/Stud name approval), registration, voting rights, and a copy of the Dispatch, the Society's quarterly magazine.
- Associate $30: allowed to own and transfer, and a copy of the Dispatch, the Society's quarterly magazine.
- Junior $20: includes breeding (with Herd/Stud name approval), registration, and a copy of the Dispatch, the Society's quarterly magazine, no voting rights (must have a parent's signature for legal reasons).
All membership renewals paid after the 1st of October will incur an administration fee of $10.
Stud Name Registration
- $25 (once-only fee).
- Your Herd/Stud name is used as a prefix to – and as part of the name of – the Dexter cattle you register.
- Many breeders use their property names as their Herd/Stud name. However, the Herd/Stud name of any herd must be unique within DCSNZ Inc. You may submit two names, each of no more than 15 characters, including spaces.
Bank Account Details
The society's bank account is as follows: Westpac Whangarei 03 0498 0252802 00
Online Membership Application Form
Download Membership Application Form
Click here to download a Membership Application Form (0.7MB PDF).
Send this form together with the appropriate subscription to the Membership Officer – all details are given on the form.
N.B. Sending this form is not necessary if you have already completed the Online Membership Application Form above.
DCSNZ Regulations & Breed Standard
Click here to view the Regulations and Breed Standard of the Dexter Cattle Society NZ.
Click here to view recent issues of the Dexter Dispatch magazine.